Knapp för att fälla ut menyn Knapp för att fälla ut sök
In English

Unmanned aircraft(Drone)

In order to handle and use an unmanned aircraft/drone, a permit from the Swedish Transport Agency is required, but in order to operate it in the vicinity of an airport, a special permit fron the air traffic control is required on each individual occasion.

Below you will find the link to LFV´s UAV-map, information for those who intend to fly with any type of unmanned aircraft, UAV(Unmanned Aircraft Vehicle), UAS(Unmanned Aircraft System), or RPAS(Remotly Piloted Aircraft System).

Link Länk till annan webbplats, öppnas i nytt fönster.

If you have any local questions, please contact air traffic control at: ats.sundsvall@saabgroup.com or by phone +46 60-646207